CDR: Re: Niiice kitty....

James A.. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Oct 7 21:19:42 PDT 2000

     --
At 09:55 PM 10/7/2000 -0400, Reese wrote:
 > You are the entity making the allegations, yet Chomsky remains as
 > accredited in some circles as he ever was.

Chomsky made some remarkable claims, which I have quoted, for the
existence of some remarkable evidence.

So are you claiming that this alleged evidence seemingly cited by Chomsky
exists, or are you denying that Chomsky claimed the existence of this
evidence?

Choose one story and stick to it.

If you claim the evidence cited by Chomsky exists, where is it?  If
you deny that Chomsky cited this very remarkable evidence, then let us
once again go over his words.

Commit yourself to one excuse or the other excuse.

     --digsig
          James A. Donald
      5fUvqkQv7jG0Klmp29kCBYrlIHn5dCXZ5GTGduqj
      4kTN3SFbxObY8otmB/uYKSwW/pI2lprFHgj9rKSc6