CDR: Re: Niiice kitty....

Reese reeza at flex.com
Sun Oct 8 01:41:05 PDT 2000

At 08:36 PM 07/10/00 -0700, James A.. Donald wrote:

 >I have presented examples of Chomsky citing vaguely specified sources that
 >supposedly provide evidence for all sorts of astonishing things, supposedly
 >provide evidence for the then Soviet line, yet strange to report, no one is
 >able to produce this alleged evidence. When the Soviet line changed, no one
 >continued to claim these things were true.  In particular, no one continued
 >to claim the existence of "repeated discoveries that massacre reports were
 >false"

To be addressed in my next, which, likely, will be my last, to you.

 >I have looked for this alleged evidence, and not found it.

Considering how you've read things into my posts, I am, shall I say,
dumbfounded.  </blood-dripping sarcasm>

 >It is the job of Chomsky's fans, not my job, to find
 >these "repeated discoveries that massacre reports were false", and the rest.

I am not a Chomsky fan, for the fourth time.  Get a clue, ok?
I'm critiquing you and your allegations, not defending Chomsky.

 >Chomsky after 1979, in the documentary film "Manufacturing Consent: Noam

 >Of course a film citation is almost impossible to check.

This is where I sign off.

By my way of calculation, I owe you one more reply.  Barring some epiphany
resultant from a coronary or other life-changing event, I expect it will
be the last time I reply to you, on this topic.

Reese