CDR: Re: Niiice kitty....

Reese reeza at flex.com
Sat Oct 7 18:55:34 PDT 2000

At 07:24 PM 07/10/00 -0400, James A.. Donald wrote:
 >At 02:12 PM 10/7/2000 -0400, Tim May wrote:
 > > As for Chomsky, I've been deleting all of the recent posts arguing
 > > pro- or con-Chomsky.
 >
 >You did not miss much.
 >
 >In the most recent Chomsky thread, all the same things were said, as have
 >been said so many times before.  Indeed, I have traced the canonical
 >Chomsky thread back to 1967.
 >
 >The canonical thread goes as follows:

You are the entity making the allegations, yet Chomsky remains as
accredited in some circles as he ever was.

Yours is to provide conclusive, irrefutable proof, not make wild
accusations.

If you've done this as many times as you've said, one would think
you had all the requested arguments, proofs and critiques readily
at hand.

Time is running out, for your credibility on this issue.

Reese