CDR: Re: Niiice kitty....

Ray Dillinger bear at sonic.net
Sat Oct 7 10:14:27 PDT 2000

Hi everybody;

I have no interest in Chomsky flames and wish they would die.
In fact, I'm going to *MAKE* them die, for me at least, by
filtering posts on chomsky's name.  (yes, this post right here
is going into the bitbucket when it gets back to me from the
list).

I'm just dropping this note to remind everyone who's tired of
this argument that you also have the power to make your machine
ignore it for you, thus saving you the trouble and bother of
filtering through it to find actual relevant content.

If enough people ignore it, it *will* die.

				Bear