CDR: Re: Niiice kitty....

James A.. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Oct 6 00:51:13 PDT 2000

     --
At 09:41 PM 10/5/2000 -0400, snit wrote:
 > > > look, digslug, Justin Schwartz is an oxford-trained,
 > > > yale-trained scholar,  now a lawyer with the seventh circuit.
 > > > he doesn't type things on a publicly accessible listserv where
 > > > he can easily be quoted and humiliated for saying foolish things
 > > > since the major new york papers monitor it for political gossip.
 > > > the man who typed that, justin schwartz, has written and
 > > > published more than you've typed on usenet so you ought to just
 > > > STFU&STFD because your attempts to crawl out of the gutter where
 > > > you seem to happily luxuriate in the scum, grime and waste are
 > > > embarrassing.

James A. Donald:
 > > Yet I seem to hit false citations, citations that are misleading
 > > and sometimes nonexistent, every few pages of Chomsky.

Snit:
 > An example?  A prime example?  Every few pages?  What book?  What
 > page? What citation?

I have already given you numerous examples.

James A. Donald:
 > > If Justin Schwartz has a success rate is so strangely different
 > > from my own, perhaps he can find the infamous citation  "repeated
 > > discoveries that massacre reports were >false".  Which massacre
 > > reports were these?

Snit:
 > Where did the "the" go?

You remind me of Chomsky making a big deal because Shawcross' printers
dropped some ellipses, as if finding a typo in Shawcross was an answer to
the evidence that Shawcross presented.

     --digsig
          James A. Donald
      Og3I1Mi3csitJ/tWi++uA6emkiQduhntInm/143y
      4geOlRow4tTCnidBamRUDcjarFf6DvZGD/QK4jPPM