CDR: Re: Niiice kitty....

Reese reeza at flex.com
Thu Oct 5 23:25:54 PDT 2000

At 09:02 PM 05/10/00 -0700, James A.. Donald wrote:
 >     --
 >James A. Donald:
 > > > Almost every Chomsky citation that I have checked was at best somewhat
 >misleading, and at worst a lie.
 >
 >At 03:31 PM 10/5/2000 -1000, Reese wrote:
 > > We've already seen how you picked up an extra word in that massacre
 > > quote, is it safe to assume you've made other errors?
 >
 >Big deal.  Chomsky tells the reader that somewhere there is some
 >underreported evidence that the reports of Khmer Rouge massacres were fake,

WHERE?  WHERE DOES HE SAY THIS?

Exact source with quote, or shaddup.

I'm not a Chomsky fan.  I'm not a Chomsky hater.  Prior to a few months
ago, Chomsky was a name I'd heard only on this list, but not checked out.
But what James here seems to be up to is something I'm very much familiar
with, character assassination.  Give me a quote Chomsky has offered up
that is unverifiable, James, tell me where I can find this Chomsky quote
myself, so I can verify the Chomsky quote you offer up.  Verify that it
does properly exist, and then I'll seek to verify or refute the accuracy
of the Chomsky quote myself.  As it is, I'm left to verify the accuracy
of your quoting of Chomsky.  If that is all you can offer up, just get
the fuck out of my face.

 > > News flash for ya goodbuddy - that quote of yours has already been
 > > repudiated.
 >
 >Liar.

Fucking illiterate slob with a political agenda.  ;)

 >In his 1977 Nation article Chomsky claimed:

*bzzzzzzzzzzzzt*

20 years or newer, remember?  Within the last decade, or two?  Remember?

Learn how to read.

Comprehend what you read.

Get some lessons at your local community college.

Idiot.

Reese