CDR: Re: Gores teens and drugs

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu Oct 5 12:38:46 PDT 2000

At 3:11 PM -0400 10/5/00, Tim May wrote:

>A friend of mine in Santa Cruz was a classmate (a couple of years
>behind) of algore at St. Alban's in Washington, D.C.
>
>A number of years ago he described in great detail the joyous summer
>evenings spent smoking dope on the "grassy" lawn of Senator Albert
>Gore's house on the Potomac River.

BTW, I assumed folks would know that "Senator Albert Gore," and the
St. Alban's time period, implied Albert Gore, Sr., the old man. But
maybe some of you don't know that algore is the son of Albert Gore,
Sr.

Albert Gore, Jr. and his brother(s) were the participants in the dope-smoking.

And yet algore and Tipper cluck about an open can of beer being held
by a 16-yo at a party.

--Tim May
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.