CDR: Re: Gores teens and drugs

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu Oct 5 12:11:41 PDT 2000

At 2:30 PM -0400 10/5/00, anonymous at openpgp.net wrote:
>  >4:24 PM 10/3/95
>>

>>Tipper Gore says daughter knows she did wrong
>>
>>Tipper Gore said Tuesday her 16-year-old daughter, cited for underage
>>drinking last week, "knows she
>>made a very serious mistake." "She broke our rules and she broke the law.
>>Shes extremely miserable
>>and unhappy, I can tell you that," Mrs. Gore, wife of Vice President Al
>>Gore, said of daughter Sarah.
>>The teen-ager was cited Friday in suburban Montgomery County, Md., after a
>>police officer saw her
>>with an open beer outside a party. Now, Mrs. Gore said, "We are dealing
>>with it privately as a family
>>and talking to her like all families should to their teenagers about the
>  >availability of alcohol and the fact
>  >the temptations are out there."

A friend of mine in Santa Cruz was a classmate (a couple of years
behind) of algore at St. Alban's in Washington, D.C.

A number of years ago he described in great detail the joyous summer
evenings spent smoking dope on the "grassy" lawn of Senator Albert
Gore's house on the Potomac River.

Does algore say he "didn't inhale"?

He preaches piously about "substance abuse" while seeking the title
of Chief Drug Warrior.

Scum.

--Tim May
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.