CDR: Note Broker Programs

fsbmc at bellsouth.net fsbmc at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 5 03:33:26 PDT 2000

Our research indicates you have an interest in buying and selling
mortgage loan notes

FSBMC is a mortgage investor

We purchase new and existing loans

We allow simultaneous closings

We permit investor flips

We like unseasoned cash-out refinances

Here is an example, which proves the competition can't come close to our
programs

A+ Credit or 650+ credit score with interest rate of 9% with LTV at 95% and CLTV at 95% is purchased at 95.0%
A Credit or 600+ credit score with interest rate of 9.25% with LTV at 90% LTV and CLTV at 95% is purchased at 94.5%
B Credit or 550 + credit score with interest rate of 9.99% with LTV at 85% and CLTV at 95% is purchased at 94.0%
C Credit or 525+ credit score with interest rate of 10.00% with LTV at 80% LTV CLTV at 95% is purchased at 94. %

We suggest you visit our web site for more information at:

http://www.fsbmc.com

This is a one time mailing. Your name has already been added to our removal list.