CDR: Re: Complete Guidebook and Workplace Violence Prevention Video series

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed Oct 4 22:12:46 PDT 2000

At 3:41 AM -0400 10/4/00, WBNixon at aol.com wrote:
>Good Morning!
>
>I am Barry Nixon, Executive Director, The National Institute for the
>Prevention of Workplace Violence and am creating a workplace violence
>superstore on line with the intent to have a wide array of workplace violence
>prevention products for sale.  Your video series would be an excellent
>addition to the online superstore so could you  please send me information
>about the steps necessary to make this happen.
>
>I can be contacted via email at WBNixon at AOL.com, telephone at 949-770-5264
>and fax 949-597-0977.

Thank you for your interest in our video series.

Which ones are you interested in?

#12-1: "What to Do When Your Boss Needs Killing" (45 min, VHS, PAL)

#12-2: "Shotgun or Rifle...The Choice is Yours!" (50 min, VHS)

#12-3 "Defeating Security Cameras and Intrusion Alarms," (120 min,
VHS, DVD avail in October 2000)

#12-4 "Why the Columbine Boys Were So Incompetent..Lessons on
Increasing the Kill Factor" (discontinued until our lawyers say we
can resume selling it)

We hope we can be of assistance.

"Tools for a World Where Vengeance Really Matters!"

"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.