CDR: Complete Guidebook and Workplace Violence Prevention Video series

WBNixon at aol.com WBNixon at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 00:41:59 PDT 2000

Good Morning!

I am Barry Nixon, Executive Director, The National Institute for the
Prevention of Workplace Violence and am creating a workplace violence
superstore on line with the intent to have a wide array of workplace violence
prevention products for sale.  Your video series would be an excellent
addition to the online superstore so could you  please send me information
about the steps necessary to make this happen.

I can be contacted via email at WBNixon at AOL.com, telephone at 949-770-5264
and fax 949-597-0977.