CDR: Down with techno-egalitarinism, from a reluctant cpunk

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Mon Oct 2 14:05:36 PDT 2000

I spoke Thurs night at the University of Virginia
(http://www.politechbot.com/p-01393.html). I talked a lot about
cypherpunkly topics (added some stuff that I haven't seen here, and plan to
turn into an article) and even gave the how-to-join address of the cpunx list.

Below is a response from one of the students, forwarded here with permission.

-Declan

******