CDR: PhotoPoint Password Reminder

support at photopoint.com support at photopoint.com
Mon Oct 2 08:28:29 PDT 2000

As requested, here's a reminder of your PhotoPoint
password:

    Username: cypherpunks at toad.com
    Password: cypherpunks

If you want to change your password, just go to "User
Preferences" once you've logged in. Any time you
forget your password, you can request it from the
PhotoPoint Login page and it will be emailed to you
again. If you need any other support, just go to our member
"Help" section at http://www.photopoint.com/help/index.html.

Thank you for your participation in PhotoPoint, the World's
Favorite Place to Share Photos Online. And remember,
membership in PhotoPoint is free, so send our URL
http://www.photopoint.com to your family and friends and
encourage them to sign up.