CDR: Re: HOME MADE BOMBS

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sun Oct 1 19:07:33 PDT 2000

At 1:50 PM -0400 9/30/00, Texasman8012 at aol.com wrote:
>NEED INFO
>TEXASMAN8012

Sorry, TEXASMAN8012, we are stll fulfilling the "help me make bombz"
and "send me kiddie porn" requests of many before you.

After we fulfill the request sent in by Hackerdood, aka Stockton
Police Department, and after the many requests of Cryptogrrllzz, aka
Patterson, NJ Child Crimes Unit, and the many other PDs and DA's
offices, we will get to your request for bomb information.

On the other hand, some are arguing that we simply kill cops and
narcs like you.

--Tim May
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.