CDR: Re: rose icon meaning?

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sun Oct 1 19:01:42 PDT 2000

At 1:34 AM +0000 10/2/00, Anonymous wrote:
>Could someone explain or provide a reference for what the rose icon
>signifies?
>
>-Anon
>
>Tim writes:
>>  [...]
>>
>>  Gilding the lily...or the "Cypherpunks rose," appropriately.

If you dug this out of the archives, including the extrapolation from
my brief mention of "Cypherpunks rose" to "rose icon," then you are
presumably smart enough to be able to enter the right terms into a
search engine.

Or maybe not. It matter not.

--Tim May
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.