CDR: Re: Natural rights (was Re: Shunning, lesbians and liberty)

James A.. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Oct 1 11:17:29 PDT 2000

     --
 > I and most others on this list utterly reject that crap.  As James
 > Donald's .sig used to say (and maybe still does) "We have the right
 > to defend ourselves and our property, because of the kind of animals
 > that we are."

Still does in the newsgroups. For technical reasons I am not using a sig
file in email at the moment.  But if Sampo continues with his pious and
benevolent totalitarianism, I think I will fix that and start using my sig
in email again.

     --digsig
          James A. Donald
      7RXBB96F+KEuHOew1oL5VwfnSt0KYAavfMWY/aZ6
      4Bc5vyHAtmzcehTolgQTP47X/iKXVa6NGHuPPo099