CDR: Re: More Columbine fall-out

Sampo A Syreeni ssyreeni at cc.helsinki.fi
Sun Oct 1 05:30:04 PDT 2000

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Alan Olsen wrote:

>I wonder if they will practice their raids by converting the plans into
>Quake III levels...

That would be even more satisfying, here - building blueprints have to be
turned over to the city building office regardless of whether the building
is public or not. I.e., there exists a central database in every town
mapping out - at best in millimetre accuracy, thanks to GPS - its
layout. I've always thought that realizing such a map would be a fun
exercise in 3D coding, especially if applied online...

Sampo Syreeni <decoy at iki.fi>, aka decoy, student/math/Helsinki university