diving tank?

John Galt galt at inconnu.isu.edu
Thu Nov 30 15:58:27 PST 2000

More importantly, 8M deep water isn't HP by any means.  That only works
out to 2 atm, engineering definitions of high pressure mean 500+ psi (1
atm is 15 psi).  Basically, cast aluminum or brass could do the trick.

--
 Customer:  "I'm running Windows '98"      Tech: "Yes."      Customer:
   "My computer isn't working now."     Tech: "Yes, you said that."

Who is John Galt?  galt at inconnu.isu.edu, that's who!