Imagine

No User no.user at anon.xg.nu
Thu Nov 30 13:09:54 PST 2000

Bill sayeth:

> Then there were the 12000 mainly black voters whose registrations were
> disqualified incorrectly because they were allegedly felons, based on a
> database provided by a company whose parent company gave a
> six-figure contribution to the Republican Party - about 8000 of those
> people got back on the voter rolls, and probably not all of the
> other 4000 would have voted, but they were much more likely to
> have voted Democrat.

     Where does it say in the Constitution or Bill of Rights that you
become a second-class citizen if you commit a felony? You might lose
the right to freedom for a period of time, but when that time is done
why are you still without rights? Who says you lose those rights, state
or fed? Has it been challenged? Seems a pretty bogus concept to me.