ADV: For all of your commercial lending needs.

WillyBlade at mail.com WillyBlade at mail.com
Thu Nov 30 11:44:12 PST 2000

Our Commercial Loans Division is the place to call
for all of your commercial lending needs. Whether
you doing an acquisition, business loan, refinance
or construction loan, we handle all types of commercial
loans, including raw land. We also provide construction
and /or term financing for multifamily, retail, industrial,
office, mobile home parks, churches, hotels and more.

For companies seeking a business loan or corporate financing,
please call our office at 570-947-0970 for more information.