CDR: Re: Pests on the List

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Nov 30 08:02:59 PST 2000

At 1:57 AM -0800 on 11/30/00, Tim May wrote:

> This attitude summarizes why you are such a pest.

I'm not singling anybody out here at all on this, but he'd be even less of
a pest, for me, anyway, if people just kill-filed him and stopped replying
to him, or at least including his email address in their replies when they
do.

My Eudora filter file has *any* header with his email address in it going
to the trash...

Works for me, TYMMV.

Cheers,
RAH

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA