CDR: Re: Directed Hamiltonian path problem

Jordan Dimov jdimov at cigital.com
Thu Nov 30 07:49:21 PST 2000

  In "Molecular computations of solutions to combinatorial problems.",
Adleman uses biocomputing to solve the directed Hamiltonian path problem
for a seven vertex graph.  The approach requires an exponential number of
molecules, and Avogadro's number implies that such experiments are
inconceivable for graphs larger than about n=70.  [Skiena]