Sunders point on copyright infringement & HTML

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu Nov 30 09:09:54 PST 2000

At 11:41 AM -0500 11/30/00, Riad S. Wahby wrote:

>Tim May <tcmay at got.net> wrote:
>>  No, it _doesn't_ work. Clicking on your "mutt-positron" icon
>>  presented to me in Eudora caused Microsoft Word to launch on my
>>  system. Which gave me this message:
>
>Oh, how embarrassing.  I forgot to make the Content-disposition: field
>inline instead of attachment.  This was the source of the problem for
>Eudora.
>
>I believe that is fixed now, and I've tested it with the copy of
>Eudora Pro I have sitting on my Windows box.

Yes, it looks fine now.

I'll have to tell a friend of mine about this, as he's been telling
me great how "mutt" is...in person, as his e-mail arrives unreadable
to me!

Now we just need to get Ernest Hua and Greg Newby to stop formatting
their messages as they do.

--Tim May
--
(This .sig file has not been significantly changed since 1992. As the
election debacle unfolds, it is time to prepare a new one. Stay tuned.)