CDR: Re: CNN.com - U.S. Supreme Court strikes down drug roadblocks

David Honig honig at sprynet.com
Wed Nov 29 14:53:32 PST 2000

At 05:12 PM 11/29/00 -0500, sunder wrote:
>Jim, rather than sending this 63K email with a copyright violation, why
don't you just send us the above URL with NO attachments?

>It's not like you haven't been asked before.  It's not like you can claim,
"Oh, I didn't know."  It's not like most of us can't
>access web pages.

There is something to be gained by duplicating what could be
ephemeral content, e.g., for archives.

As I download this drek at 28.8K I *do* support any call for serious
editing, on general principles of signal vs. noise.  63K of *relevant* copy
isn't too onerous, but should not be abused.

My $.02