CDR: Bomb info and the terminally stupid (was: Survey meters)

Jim Choate ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Wed Nov 29 15:38:44 PST 2000

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, Bill Stewart wrote:

> - Cops, clueless or otherwise, trolling for business.
> 	Some of them may just be looking for kiddies, or some may actually
> 	think we're a worthwhile provocateur target.

Simply asking for and receiving bomb info is not a crime. However, if you
were to say carry on a private conversation or help provide parts with
such a person then the whole game changes; conspiracy. Where you'd fuck up
in this situation would be in carrying on any sort of private email
exchange outside of 'go the hell away punk'.

It's also no big deal to buy such books at the local bookstore.

           Before a larger group can see the virtue of an idea, a
           smaller group must first understand it.

                                           "Stranger Suns"
                                           George Zebrowski

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com