CDR: Re: Survey meters.

David Honig honig at sprynet.com
Wed Nov 29 07:21:48 PST 2000

At 09:29 AM 11/29/00 -0500, Ken Brown wrote:
>I was 99% sure that these posts were some sort of spam-scam, whose
>purpose I didn't quite get.  (Am I falling for it by replying?)
>
>we don't now anything
>about scintillation meters (I haven't used one since September).

We may or may not know anything about detecting radiation but we
are *certainly* amused at clueless Pakis shopping for meters for their
government.

Think I'll start looking for some KI again..

Or maybe it *was* an appropriate post and the Pakis want
to build radiation-based RNGs... yeah, that's the ticket.