CDR: Re: Vinge

Harmon Seaver hseaver at harmon.arrowhead.lib.mn.us
Wed Nov 29 05:35:22 PST 2000

Bill Stewart wrote:

> Of course, if you're in the SF Bay Area and *want* to work in
> a used bookstore, there's a local religious cult that runs
> a really good one in downtown Mountain View.

    Hot Damn! Thanx loads, Bill -- you've just given me a real clue on how
I can make a bundle in the book store business. Let's see, I have a degree
in religious studies from the UofWI, and long held ordination papers from
the Universal Life Church, and ......    Hmm, I also own six old offset
presses, and have another degree in creative writing, so I can pump out
lots of screed.  I wonder who I could get to cast some images of Jim Bell
hanging on a cross?