CDR: Re: Janet Reno on Florida, children, violence

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Tue Nov 28 08:54:39 PST 2000

At 10:10 AM -0500 on 11/28/00, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> ATTORNEY GENERAL JANET RENO'S SCHEDULE
> Attends Florida's Children Exposed to Violence "Safe from the
> Start"
> Summit, Palm Beach Community College, 4200 Congress Ave., Lake Worth,
> FL
> Location: Location Not Listed.
> Contact: 202-616-2771

Meanwhile there was a legal conference here at Harvard recently on the
day-care "child-abuse" witch hunt hysteria that got JR her first bones as a
DA, and, eventually, the AGUS job. They had the younger Ms. Amerault there,
recently out of stir awaiting a probably-never-to-be-held retrial -- her
70-something year old mother having recently died of terminal
claustrophobia from said prison visit -- whose brother is still in jail
begging for a parole-board commutation for a "crime" he didn't commit.

Meanwhile JR quite literally burns a score or two of children in Waco and
goes around headlining "its for the children" conferences like the above.

The irony meter pegs.

It takes a village to hang a witch and burn a child, I guess.

Cheers,
RAH

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA