CDR: Re: Lost password

Console Cowboy everding at technomystic.org
Tue Nov 28 10:07:47 PST 2000

Has anyone though about setting this list to only accept mail from it's
members? That would seem to solve quite a few of these issues (issues
meaning lots of spam, like 2-5 messages a day of spam from this address.)

{ BE -----------1011.1110------------------ everding at technomystic.org }
     This must be morning.  I never could get the hang of mornings.
{--- GPG public key @ http://www.technomystic.org/~everding/gpgkey ---}