CDR: Re: Jim Bell

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Mon Nov 27 22:24:57 PST 2000

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, R. A. Hettinga wrote:

> Maybe it was Toto's ersatz-AP web page I was remembering, now that I think
> about it, which, of course, Toto *didn't* plead to...

But the prosecutors did not quite get the joke. It was quite obvious that
the site was rigged to a small and preselected handful of entries.

Kind of like the last election.

alan at ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
    "In the future, everything will have its 15 minutes of blame."