CDR: On 60" tonight

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Sun Nov 26 19:22:33 PST 2000

And Katherine Harris bumped the piece.

----

Our resident racist prosecutor & fantasy killer Tim May wrote:
#    I notice you're babbling about what's on "60 Minutes"

There are some overachievers who can babble in only
one sentence, not I.

It takes me several.

Our resident racist prosecutor & fantasy killer Tim May wrote:
#   ...but not saying a peep about the certification
#   of the election in Bush's favor.

Peep. Pooh. Pregnant chad. Too bad.

It ain't over, but Gore's looking had.

What a scream, those thousands of black votes invalidated
because the people getting out the vote told them to punch
each page, invalidating them.

Double punch hole, no peace. We. Ourselves. Fleeced.

----

What do you think would happen if Gore eventually became prez?

Who would the few armed "blood in the streets" nutters shoot?

----

Our resident racist prosecutor & fantasy killer Tim May wrote:
#   Now that an incoming Republican Administration will be able to
#   prosecute Bill for his various crimes,

Oh! Now who wants to keep having trials until you get the
result you want? What tunnel vision.