CDR: Re: On 60" tonight

Mac Norton mnorton at cavern.uark.edu
Sun Nov 26 17:59:59 PST 2000

Use your head. One of the first things Bush does is pardon Bill
Clinton.  After all, given who's in charge of the prosecution,
if Gore gets elected Clinton gets prosecuted so the Repubs can keep
that circus going; if Bush gets elected, it's not only no longer
important, it looks vindictive, which is inconsistent with the
compassionate conservatism we've been hearing less and less about
lately and with "turning this country around", whatever that meant.

So Bush pardons Clinton, which has the added plus of forcing Clinton
to the choice of taking it or not.  That's *real* revenge.  Not that
W. is that smart/mean, but his daddy is.
MacN