CDR: Re: On 60" tonight

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Sun Nov 26 19:39:05 PST 2000

>On Sun, 26 Nov 2000, Tim May wrote:
>> At 6:32 PM -0500 11/26/00, George at Orwellian.Org wrote:
>> > My on-screen guide said "FISA", tvguide.com says,
>> > "Mike Wallace looks at one couple's claim that
>> > they were set up by the FBI and wrongly convicted of espionage."
>>
>> I notice you're babbling about what's on "60 Minutes" but not saying
>> a peep about the certification of the election in Bush's favor.

Tim, the guy was taking a break from election results to
actually say something about a cypherpunks topic.
We know the election rigging is in progress, and it looks like
Bush is better at it than Gore.

At 07:59 PM 11/26/00 -0600, Mac Norton wrote:
> So Bush pardons Clinton, which has the added plus of forcing Clinton
> to the choice of taking it or not.  That's *real* revenge.  Not that
> W. is that smart/mean, but his daddy is.

Ooh, that's nasty.  Hope he does it :-)
In practice, the Statute of Limitations probably applies to
most of the things the Clintons did.  Besides, the Republicans have
used far more slack than they had available in trying to prosecute
Clinton for something/anything/whatever.

Meanwhile, the speaker on CSpan Book Passage is talking about
how he and his friends attempted to not be swayed by the
Steve Jobs Reality Distortion Field ("We even had *hand signals*
to warn each other when they were getting sucked in..."  :-)
				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, bill.stewart at pobox.com