CDR: Re: Jim Bell arrested, documents online

Greg Newby gbnewby at ils.unc.edu
Fri Nov 24 08:10:29 PST 2000

Do people on this list really believe that the solution to
problems is to kill people?

Or are we just getting sarcastic and frustrated?

(Yes, I know Tim May believes people should be killed, but
he's just a fuckhead bag of hot air.)

Seems to me that anarchy where people solve their problems
by killing people isn't much of a solution to anything.  Relying
on strong crypto to maintain anonymity so that nobody finds
and kills YOU, but you can work to kill public figures, is
placing your life in the hands of your crypto.

Empower yourself by killing others, or by working to kill them?
That sounds pretty lame.

  -- Greg