No subject

An Metet anmetet at mixmaster.shinn.net
Fri Nov 24 07:43:20 PST 2000

Ken complained:

>I've taken part in political demonstrations against private companies &
>I've worked in offices that were picketed or invaded by demonstrators.
>I've also worked in a building whose windows were broken by a bomb in
>the street. The bomb wasn't directed against us, but against another
>business on the other side of the street - the Harrods department store.
>On another occasion Harrods was bombed in protest against their selling
>fur. Farms that breed animals for experiments have been attacked and
>there have been attempts on the lives of the managers and owners of such
>places.

      Yes, that's the beauty of it -- AP is a veritable Swiss army knife
type tool. You have a problem with this? Shouldn't the CEO's of polluting
industries be killed? And people who run fur farms and vivisection centers?
For that matter, people who run factory pig and chicken farms should be
ground up and fed to the animals they abuse.