CDR: PLEASE ANSWER ASAP! Thanks in advance!

Profesor.doctor.adolf christian adolfcomp at mayrealbox.com
Thu Nov 23 12:54:46 PST 2000

Dear Sirs,

    We are a company in Romania specialized in selling computer hardware and
we want to find a partner in your country because in this way we can get
better prices than buying from distributors here. We are Interested right now to buy very fast
a quantity of 400 pieces of 128 MB SDRAM PC 100. Please email us the full ammount for this order
including TNT Wordwide Express shipping charges and all payment methods you accept. We prefer credit cards
because it's the fastest method and as you know prices vary very much in
computer hardware. But the only method we can make transaction with credit
cards its by sending you all information's by fax because we don't trust
e-mail for security.Also please e-mail your shipping option. We prefer TNT Wordwide Express or Airbone Express because it's the best here.
       We find your company on the Internet and we think that we can have a
great collaboration in the future. No matter what your answer is, please
reply as soon as possible.
 Here is our shipping address to you can calculate the shipping cost:
Prof.Dr.Adolf Christian
Street Kogalniceanu no 101
Bucharest
Ro