CDR: Thank you for contacting us

info at jab.com info at jab.com
Thu Nov 23 08:10:50 PST 2000

Your email was received by jab.com and has been routed to me. We will be in touch with you soon if you would like to talk to us about
our shopping or consulting services.

If you do not have any business with us, then you are typing in the wrong domain name.  You should check the address
and try again. We have found it necessary to respond because of the volume of misdirected mail we have been
receiving. If you are sending unsolicited email to us, we request that you cease and desist and immediately
remove this domain from your spam list.

Thanks again.

owner at jab.com