CDR: The LOWEST PRICES for inkjet, laser, fax, and copier cartridges ON THE NET!!!

Michael Goodman mgoodman at statecom.net
Thu Nov 23 15:16:13 PST 2000

INK-JET AND TONER CARTRIDGES ARE EXPENSIVE!!!

If you are tired of paying ridiculous prices for
ink-jet, laser printer, copier, and fax supplies, call:

First Class Print Supply

TOLL FREE - 1-877-302-8025

VISA  /  MASTERCARD  /  AMEX

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!!

We sell only whole factory-packed cartridges. NO REFILL KITS!!!
All products backed by our 100% money-back guarantee.

One of our representatives will be happy to quote you the
lowest price on the net for ANY of your ink-jet, laser, fax,
or copier supplies.

8am - 12midnight  7 days a week

Residential and Commercial Customers Welcome!

Check out some of these prices for our replacement cartridges:
BCI-21bk - $4.99 (black used in many Canon printers)
BCI-21cl - $11.99 (color used in many Canon printers)
S020093 - $11.99 (black used in many Epson printers)
S020089 - $13.99  (color used in many Epson printers)
45A - $17.99 (black used in many HP printers)
26A - $16.99 (black used in many HP printers)
25A, 49A - $21.99 (color used in many HP printers)
1970 - $19.99 (black used in many LEXMARK printers)
1980 - $23.99 (color used in many LEXMARK printers)

Please call Toll Free number. If you reply to this message,
one of our sales representatives may not receive your inquiry
on a timely basis.

First Class Print Supply
1060 Neshaminy Valley Road
Bensalem, PA 19020
TOLL FREE - 1-877-302-8025

IF YOU REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE WITH THE WORD
"REMOVE" IN THE SUBJECT HEADING, THIS EMAIL
ADDRESS WILL NEVER AGAIN RECEIVE MAIL FROM
OUR COMPANY.

CALL NOW FOR A FREE PRICE QUOTE!!!
TOLL FREE - 1-877-302-8025

Company names used are registered trademarks of their respective companies.
These names are only used to reference our product line.