CDR: Re: Jim Bell arrested, documents online

petro petro at bounty.org
Wed Nov 22 20:03:15 PST 2000

>Oh come now.  You have real recourse against Bill Gates and John Tesh

	Bill Gates is a questionable case, but there is no doubt that
John Tesh should die.

>It is extremely unlikely it is going to change in the least the "who" or
>"why" of contract killing.  I really don't think everyone is going to
>start murdering their bosses, their landlords, or their local prosecutor.

	Most people just aren't vicious enough to want to *really*
kill someone.

	Most.

	Case in point:

	There are some 80 million gun owners in this country. Some
250+ million guns. Yesterday 79,999,900+ of those gun owners killed
no one.

	It really is only the mentally disturbed that kill for any
reason other than self defense or other *huge* cause.

	10 million dollars is, IMO a huge cause.
--
A quote from Petro's Archives:
"Despite almost every experience I've ever had with federal