CDR: Complete Guidebook and Workplace Violence Prevention Video series

Nicolle DiSimone Nicolle at primenet.com
Wed Nov 22 16:51:52 PST 2000

Hello!  Last month we e-mailed you (see forwarded item below) regarding
selling your video series through our web site bookstore, at
www.SullivanInternational.com.  I do not believe we have received a
response.  Please take a look at our site and contact me if this is of
interest to you.  Thanks!

Nicolle L. DiSimone
Marketing Coordinator
www.SullivanInternational.com
National Institute for the Prevention of Workplace Violence