CDR: IndustrialAuction.com

info at industrialauction.com info at industrialauction.com
Wed Nov 22 08:16:04 PST 2000

Greetings,
I came across your web site and think you will find our new site IndustrialAuction.com very useful to your company. IndustrialAuction.com is an online auction that is very similar to ebay except that IndustrialAuction.com was developed exclusively for Industrial Equipment also unlike ebay and many other online auctions, we have no listing fee which means you can list your items 100% risk free, if your item does not sell you pay nothing.  It is our goal to get as many items as possible listed in the auction before we officially open for business.  For your convenience we have provided a link so that you can register and start posting your items today.  Please keep in mind that the Auction Site will not open to buyers until December 1st, therefore we ask that you use the "Re-List" feature when posting your items so that they will stay in the system until our launch.

    To Register: http://www.industrialauction.com/cgi-bin/newreg.cgi
    To Post Items:  http://www.industrialauction.com/newitem.shtml

If you have any questions please email us at:
info at industrialauction.com