CDR: Be Original. New options let you mix and match your own holiday card

Hallmark Hallmark_boxcards at update.hallmark.com
Tue Nov 21 15:05:16 PST 2000

Dear Hallmark.com,

Happy Holidays from Hallmark!  We're here to make your card sending
easier this holiday season.  Our boxed card selection has always been
the best, and this year it's better than ever both in-store and
online.

At Hallmark.com, you can select, order and even send your holiday
greetings in a new, uniquely personal way.  With more than 100
different Hallmark Holiday card designs to choose from online, you can
mix-and-match the perfect card design with the message that expresses
the real you.  Need a shorter to-do list?  Let us address, stamp and
mail your cards, too!  Uniquely you, uniquely Hallmark.  Click below
for more details.

http://update.hallmark.com/cgi-bin2/flo?y=eB7W0BMs6L0BPN0lN2A&userID=2192593

Use our online store locator link below to find the Hallmark Gold
Crown Store nearest you. You can search for stores that offer
particular services, too, like Custom Printing. It's a great on-site
service for all your holiday greetings - including invitations, boxed
cards, and labels.

http://update.hallmark.com/cgi-bin2/flo?y=eB7W0BMs6L0BPN0lJxG&userID=2192593

Happy Holidays,
Hallmark.com

You are currently receiving these special promotional e-mail messages
from Hallmark.com at cypherpunks at toad.com. If you do not wish to
receive future messages, click here: