CDR: Re: re ICANN Should Approve More Top Level Domains (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Mon Nov 20 12:20:36 PST 2000

                     He is able who thinks he is able.

                                           Buddha

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com
                           -====~~mm-'`-```-mm --'-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:35:23 -0500 (EST)
From: Joe Baptista <baptista at pccf.net>
To: Declan McCullagh <declan at well.com>
Cc: cypherpunks at einstein.ssz.com, DOMAIN-POLICY at LISTS.NETSOL.COM,
    list at ifwp.org, ga at dnso.org, NCDNHC <NCDNHC-Discuss at lyris.isoc.org>
Subject: CDR: Re: re ICANN Should Approve More Top Level Domains

I agree with Judith on this.  Seeing the entire internet - instead of the
ICANN restricted internet is as simple as point click and reboot.

Further data is available at www.youcann.org and instructions are located
here http://www.youcann.org/instructions.html and include a link to a
downloadable program that fixes your dns to see the whole internet.

point, click, reboot - and astalavista ICANN.

regards
joe

--
Joe Baptista