CDR: Re: ssz.com network trouble

Jim Choate ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Mon Nov 20 08:11:39 PST 2000

On Sat, 18 Nov 2000, Neil Johnson wrote:

> I subscribed to cyberpass.net and am still not getting any messages. Is this
> related to ssz ?

This is an important point, all the nodes need to be inter-connected. If
you're only getting a single feed then you're open to service failure at a
single point. If we're all interconnected it takes a n-point failure to
take the entire net down.

If anyone wants me to add them to the SSZ feed drop me a line privately.

Distribution is power!

Here's my current feed:

PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin/
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail
#DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/received
DEFAULT=/dev/null
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/procmail.log