CDR: RE: The cause of uncertainty in the election outcome.

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Mon Nov 20 10:00:34 PST 2000

However the recounts work out I think it's pretty clear that in the
statitical sense we have a tie. The uncertainties are far larger than
the measured difference. Even the national totals are within about 0.1%.
This is probably 1 or 2 orders of magnitude less than the percentage of
disqualified ballots. So much for the significance of the popular vote.
Send the damn thing to Congress already.

Mike