CDR: Re: Florida Supreme Court freezes certification

George at orwellian.org George at orwellian.org
Sat Nov 18 01:07:29 PST 2000

jonathan at screaming.yellow.zonkers.org wrote:
#    Except that the legal motion was filed by the Reps, not the Dems,
#    originally. They brought it on them-damn-selves. Idiots.

No one asked the Florida Supreme Court to freeze the certification.

----

My current opinion is that they should take the .2% error rate
optical machines from the other counties and do another vote
in the chad counties.

The will of the people deserves a lower error rate,
when the presidency hangs in the balance.

I'd say that even if the politics were reversed.