CDR: Re: Aces high (long reply)

jonathan at screaming.org jonathan at screaming.org
Fri Nov 17 19:37:13 PST 2000

> >And despite all the talk, chad pregnancy is still a problem in America
> >today.  You know all those chads are just going to end up on welfare.
>
> They burn real well. Just feed them into the incinerators.

Hell that's funny. It really is.

Now something that sucks:

I just saw a report on CNN-or-some-such, that the Bush Camp was
outraged that they'd seen some Techie "rifling the punchcard ballots"
before feeding them into the machine!!!

How many of us here can harken back to the days of punchcards in
computing? Did you not, routinely, rifle them prior to feeding them in
to the reader, in order to dislodge the "chads"? WTF, I respectfully
ask?

Morons will begin raining from the damn sky. Skeet shooting anyone?

/jonathan