CDR: Re: Florida Supreme Court freezes certification

Carol A Braddock cab8 at censored.org
Fri Nov 17 17:57:59 PST 2000

The suits are in the court before the
certifiying deadline. They then have
all the authority in the world.

To not let the certification process complete itself
tomorrow certainly is not good for the Bush camp.

And I do believe Miss Secretary of State will wish she
has not done what she has so far. She in her statements
has not given a case by case reason for rejection. It certainly
will cost her the office she holds in the next election, or any
other public office she might run for.

It's called contempt of court not to comply.

Carol Anne Cypherpunk