CDR: RE: What got censored today... (fwd)

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Fri Nov 17 10:27:35 PST 2000

I see a small sign, with 3 lines of text. The middle row reads "DNS" pretty
clearly. The bottom appears to be "ROOT" . The top row is 4  characters.
I think the last three are "ASD" or "ASE". I think it may say BASE or CASE

So, one interpretation is

BASE
DNS
ROOT

but I'm far from certain about the first word. To bad the guy
didn't get closer.

Peter