CDR: CJ v. 9th Circuit

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Fri Nov 17 07:55:14 PST 2000

CJ has lofted a mortar at the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals for
dismissing his appeal for the right to self-representation, and
has requested a rehearing which, if granted will take place
shortly:

  http://cryptome.org/cej-v-ca9.htm

This provides a legal analysis of the dismissal, new precedents
it sets, and a warning to attorneys practising in the 9th Circuit and
the State of Washington, along with the court docket.

Here's his message of transmittal:

  It is my hope that someone might find the time and energy
  to distribute this to Internet legal forums and to attorneys
  throughout the Ninth District, especially Seattle-Tacoma.

  Fuck These Morons (TM) have shit all over Constitutional
  Law and I want to rub their faces in it. It will no doubt piss
  Them (TM) off to the Max, but I want to stir things up before
  the Appeals hearing, which should be in the next couple
  of weeks, if granted.

  It's Crunch Time, and I want to shine as much light as
  possible on what Fuck These Morons (TM) are doing.